Interested in gardening but don’t have space? Join us.
All welcome! No experience needed.
Look back here in the next few weeks for details on upcoming meetings.
Ways to get involved at the Garden:
- Garden with us! Have you own plot.
- Volunteer & gain resume experience:
- Garden Coordinator / Garden Assistant
- Help beautify & maintain the space
- Kiwanis Community Garden: Marilyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamilton Victory Gardens: Mark Tennant at email@example.com
Address: 200 Jones Road, Stoney Creek
- adjacent to the Kiwanis Community Centre
- very close to the Stoney Creek Municipal Centre and RCMP Offices
- on Bus Route 55 (terminal stop)