- 1st and 3rd meetings of the month (except summer)
- One meeting: dinner with a guest speaker or education component
- 2nd meeting: plan club, service and fundraising activities.
We also want to impact our community. Times, places and location we serve depends on the project. Here is a small sampling of how we have helped build our Hamilton community:
- Student Bursaries and Grants. We support bursaries at multiple local high-schools for students continuing onto post-secondary education. We’ve also had the pleasure of supporting several youth continuing their education and exposure in the arts, where traditional funding would be hard to get.
- Nutrition & Food-security. We regularly support programs that help students get nutritious food. This has included local student nutrition programs to local food programs in our community.
- Kiwanis ONE DAY. An annual event where clubs challenge each other to impactful service & engagement.
Please join us! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!