- 1st and 3rd meetings of the month (except summer)
- One meeting: dinner with a guest speaker or education component
- 2nd meeting: plan club, service and fundraising activities.
We also want to impact our community. Times, places and location we serve depends on the project. Here is a small sampling of how we have helped build our Hamilton community:
- Student Bursaries and Grants. We support bursaries at multiple local high-schools for students continuing onto post-secondary education. We’ve also had the pleasure of supporting several youth continuing their education and exposure in the arts, where traditional funding would be hard to get.
- Nutrition & Food-security. We regularly support programs that help students get nutritious food. This has included local student nutrition programs to local food programs in our community.
- Ron Miller Community Garden. A community garden open to those who want to grow their own produce, we’ve partnered this year with Hamilton Victory Gardens, where produce grown by volunteers supports those who are food insecure in Hamilton.
- Kiwanis ONE DAY. An annual event where clubs challenge each other to impactful service & engagement.
Please join us! Please email email@example.com to get connected!